Reflect and Reshape is a sub-brand of Premiere Management Solutions Ltd. In these terms and conditions the expressions “we”, “us” and “our” are intended to refer to Premiere Management Solutions Limited (a company incorporated in England with limited liability with Companies Registration Office number 9654683 and having its registered office at 51 Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 1HP) which is the owner and operator of this website and “you” is intended to refer to any person visiting or using the website and purchasing our programmes.
Our correspondence address by letter is 65 Rowanfield Road, Cheltenham, GL51 8AF by email is firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone is +447392 854720.
The services and facilities which we make available to visitors to our website are offered on the clear understanding that the following terms and conditions apply in all cases. If you are not willing to avail of the resources made available via this website on the basis of these terms and conditions you should immediately leave this website and you should not revisit it.
1) The information provided on this website and in our programmes is for general information purposes only. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the accuracy of the information provided. In the event that you do rely on any such information for any purpose whatsoever this will be at your sole risk and no liability of any kind will accrue to us as a consequence of such reliance.
2) If you register for our Transform and Empowerment Program you will offered payment options including $700 + vat x 3 monthly instalments and $1997 + vat for a single payment. Once paid none of the fees or any part of it is refundable. If you are paying in instalments then the total fees for this program are payable in full in all cases with no exceptions.
3) We always want the best for our clients and give 100% in helping them achieve their goals, and we have an incredible track record with our clients, however we cannot guarantee that you or any participant will achieve any specific result as a result of taking any of our programmes.
4) All payments for programmes are accepted using Stripe in British Pounds Sterling (GBP) only.
7) Refund Policy pertaining to all our programmes. You have the right to cancel your programme purchase within 7 days of your contracting our services and purchasing a programme, any payment you have made for the programme at that point will be refunded in full back to the credit card you made the purchase with. In order to cancel your programme purchase we require a letter in writing to be sent to Antony Draper at the following address: 65 Rowanfield Road, Cheltenham, GL51 8AF or an email to be sent to email@example.com. Please note your membership access to our online programmes will be terminated when you cancel your programme purchase and any downloading of content or copying of content and materials provided on our membership site is strictly prohibited.
8) We use a Stripe for processing client payments.
9) From time to time our website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for information purposes only. The existence of a link on this website does not signify that we endorse either the linked website or its content, and we will not bear any responsibility for them.
10) We are the owners of the copyright in the content of our website, including the layout and text as well as the general “look and feel.” Any unauthorized copying or reproduction of any aspect of our website or any part of it is strictly prohibited.
11) We will retain ownership of any and all Intellectual Property Rights that may subsist in anything produced by us in the course of providing our programmes. Throughout the term of this Agreement, we will be deemed automatically to grant a royalty-free, non-exclusive licence of any and all such rights to the Client to use the same in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. We will assert all moral rights arising out of Chapter IV of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
12) We may change our terms and conditions regarding the use of this website at any time at our discretion and without notice. By continuing to use our website you accept our terms as displayed on our website from time to time and you acknowledge your obligation to revisit these terms and conditions periodically to ensure that you are aware of the terms and conditions which apply at the time of your use of this website.
These terms and conditions and all other content contained on this website shall be governed by English law and any dispute relating thereto shall be determined exclusively by the English courts.